Last updated August 19, 2022
Thank you for choosing Vendorflow Inc. (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect personal and company information that you provide to us.
We collect Information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering or expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Products or otherwise contacting us.
The Information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Products, the choices you make and the products and features you use. All Information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must update any changes to such Information.
Some information, such as IP address, web browser, and device characteristics, is collected automatically when you use our Products.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our website and applications. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of the Products, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
INFORMATION SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
We only share Information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
• Consent: We may share your data if you have given us explicit consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
• Legitimate interests: We may process your data internally when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
• Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
• Legal obligations: We may disclose your Information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
• Vendors, consultants and other third-party service providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include but are not limited to: payment processing, data analysis, email and message delivery, system integrations, hosting services, and customer service. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Products, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Products over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• Business transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Market insights. We may analyze your data for purposes of generating aggregated, anonymous, and de-identified market insights. Market insights may be shared publicly or with external parties.
• To provide the Products. When you share Information with us and interact with other users, that Information may be visible to those other users in perpetuity.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
INFORMATION STORAGE & PROCESSING JURISDICTION
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can submit a request to email@example.com and we will respond within 30 days.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURE CONTROLS
PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request to us using the contact information provided below.
We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com.